Monday, June 4, 2012

splat

This has been one of my favorite manicures I have done, probably because it is in my two favorite colors: black & white. There is really no way to mess this manicure up...just look at it. It was a two step process where first I used a makeup sponge to create the black/white gradient that is the background. I then used the same black & white, a straw and a lot of patience to create the splatter. To create the splatter 1) it is messy 2)it takes a few tries for the polish to splat onto the nail (atleast for me) 3) sometimes huge blobs come out on the nail. When this happened I just let it be, these nails are not meant to be perfect.

xox


black-Sally Hansen XtremeWear Black Out
white-Sally Hansen XtremeWear White On

1 comment:

  1. Okay that is my favorite too. I wish I was talented like you! I have no patience and I think it would end up more on my hands than nails. Still might have to give it a try though!

    ReplyDelete