Sunday, March 10, 2013

style sunday

Hi ladies!
After a long & cold week, we finally had some beautiful weather. I took this as an opportunity to not wear pants (since I hate them) and wear a dress. During the winter I almost always wear black tights if I wear a dress, but they can be a bit heavy. For this warmer weather I paired my dress with a more sheen tight-the only negative? They snag WAY easier than thicker tights.





1: dress-Forever 21 2: necklace-Group Deals 3: tights-H&M 4: sunglasses-Ray Ban

13 comments:

  1. dang girl, those legs! lookin good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to have legs like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you, girl. I only get a few good wears out of my sheer tights before they tear. Oh well, such is life. Happy Sunday, and hi from the link-up!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you from the sunday style link up!

    so cuute :)

    following!

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is cute and so flattering!!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, sweet lady! I nominated you for an award, and I would love it if you'd go check it out! (:

    http://allisonleighann.blogspot.com/2013/03/day-198-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! it looks so cute on you! just found your blog and now am a new follower :) I am a recent college grad too!

    heather
    heathermariebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! I also hate wearing pants, so I totally feel you on the dress and tights! I'm a new follower, and I'm glad I came across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pink on your nails it reminds me of Barbie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS- I nomintaed you for a liebster award! Go to my post today to get all the details :)

    ReplyDelete