Friday, December 28, 2012

Nail Files

Today I'm linking up with the Nail Files


The other day I was looking on Hautelook.com (great site, check it out) and saw Layla Nail Polishes on sale. I had never heard of Layla polishes, but they looked pretty cool. The one I purchased looked something like this


This is after 4 coats
Unfortunately, I was not as holographic as I had hoped. In the sun you could definitely see it, but any other time it just looked like a really sparkly polish. Another downer was that it chipped REALLY quickly. My manicures usually last about a week, but this was chipping in 2 days. Ah, on to the next one


Of course, I had to do a Christmas Design




6 comments:

  1. You are so so talented girlfriend! That hologram effect looked more so in the bottle picture didn't it lol! I love the color though and it really looks pretty on your nails! Girl I love how you did the icicle manicure design that is to die for! Come down here and do mine lol! That snowman is so cute snowmen are my favorite I collect them! I love the pressie bow too really cool and goodness so flawless, you should so do nails on the side and make ya some extra mula lol!

    loves ya
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee!!! I LOVE how you did a reverse icicle drop! You're so darn creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look great! I love that color.

    ReplyDelete