Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Help Isaac

This post is out of the norm- but it is because I need your help. I know far too many people that have been affected by cancer and I just read a story of a little boy who is most likely celebrating his last Christmas. I could go on more about it, but Erin at Living In Yellow has most details. She is asking for everyone to open their hearts and donate money, cards, or even just pictures to make this little boy's holiday the best yet. I donated, will you?





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for spreading the word about Isaac and his precious little self. Isn't he the cutest? Gaaaah, I am in love. Anyhow--I appreciate you taking the time and space on your blog to use it for a greater good. We can make a small difference in this terrible situation. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please read latest caringbridge entry and take down photos which you do not have permission to use.

    ReplyDelete