Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the 4th!

I wasn't sure how to do my nails for this holiday, considering I went all out for Memorial Day. I also used the same three colors from that manicure, its interesting how different designs can make colors look so different. I have been seeing a lot of gradient manicures, but I wasn't sure how it would turn out with three different colors. I like how it turned out, however for being so easy to do on my left hand, it was a real pain on my right to get the gradient the same as the other hand. I finished the look with a coat of Essie Matte About You.

xox


white-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
red-Brucci Really Red
blue-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Rx

2 comments:

  1. holy cuteness! how in the world did you do that?! What is gradient? LOL! I love it Ash! You know it looks airbrushed for real! Awesome, I love love!! I wish you lived closer so you could do mine before all the festivities today! I just painted mine blue lol!

    love ya
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I've been thinking about trying the gradient look but haven't gotten that far yet. I also need to try the matte top coat...so many things to try!

    ReplyDelete