Friday, June 29, 2012

The Nail Files

The Nail Files
I want to get on a schedule where I'm posting more than once a week for The Nail Files, however it's harder than you think to do some serious nail art more than once a week. Also, if I really like a design & it is chip-free, I like to keep it longer than a week. Moving on, this design was super easy & only required some nail polishes & a bobby-pin. I took the idea from a nail tumblr that I frequently regularly & it can be seen here.

xox


base-Essie Lilacism (which I have been loving lately)
OPI Pamploma Purple
Essie Tart Deco
Sally Hansen Xtreme White on

7 comments:

  1. Now this one is very cute. Looks like it might be hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you freaking kidding? Your flowers are PERFECT! This is the best thing I've ever seen and then I clicked the link and my brain EXPLODED! I literally want to take my polish off RIGHT NOW and try it. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with your nail art! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that!! You are so talented, girl! Mine would never turn out that way hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute! you are really talented!

    ReplyDelete