Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day

So for Memorial Day I decided to go all out. What screams patriotism better than American flags and red. white, & blue? I admit, they are tacky, that's why I love the most about them. I thought the American flag would be much harder to accomplish, so I am very happy with the way the came out. I also purchased the Seche Vite topcoat, which I have heard so much about. I used it on this manicure and can't wait to see if it lives up to its expectations. I also used a brand that I have never tried before called Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics & I am in love. It is the blue I used in this manicure & it applied like a dream, it was almost completely opaque in one coat! Have a good holiday!

xox


white-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
red-Brucci Really Red
blue-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Rx

2 comments:

  1. holy cuteness! Girl I am all about flags on Memorial Day and the 4th I tried to do it last year it's on my bloggy somewhere but they surely didn't look like that ha! Hey I may try to do that this weekend! Thanks for the idea pretty girl! Have a great weekend!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete