Thursday, January 19, 2012

peacock

So I've been wanting to do this manicure for a long time, but never got around to it. I've seen similar peacock designs, but the design was on every nail...I thought that was a bit too much for my taste. Despite its intricate look, the feather was very easy and basically fool proof. The design was made easier by little paintbrushes that I purchased at AC Moore. On top of the feather, I added Already Famous, that I seem to use in almost every post, but it is not that evident in photos. Enjoy


xox




nail base- Sephora by OPI Read My Palm
feather base-Pure Ice Celestial
feather-Sinful Colors Show Me the Way
Rimmel Green with Envy
OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys
Sephora by OPI Read My Palm
Sephora by OPI Already Famous  
feather brush strokes-Kiss Nail Art Black

2 comments: