Tuesday, January 24, 2012

mod

Hey guys,

I've seriously been lacking nail inspiration lately. Before I started this manicure, I found three colors that meshed well together & decided that I HAD to use them in my next manicure. The trouble was figuring out what to do with them. I decided to try a design that I had done a few years back, that looks like it took hours, but it is relatively easy. After the design was done, I wished the dots were in a more contrasting color because in some light they blend in.  Overall, I really like this clean, simple manicure.

Please don't mind the pictures, I had to use flash on some of them to try to show the true color

xox


base- OPI Pamplona Purple
top half-Ulta Devious
dots-OPI I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic

2 comments:

  1. how neat! i am so not that talented with my nail polish skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!
    I'm your newest follower...I stopped by from your Mom's blog. :) I love your nail blog...very cool! Your nails are beautiful. I took my acrylics off last year after having them on for many years. I'm SO GLAD I DID! It took me a while to get them healthy again, but I did it! Now I love them. My favorite color right now is Russian Navy by OPI. It's discontinued, but thankfully I just found a place that is still selling it! Anyhow, I like your blog and I'll be back again to see all of your cool work! :) PS--your Mom and I always joke that my little dog Teddy and Tucker look a lot alike! It's so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete