Wednesday, December 28, 2011

holiday nails

For Christmas I wanted to do something fun and festive, but I'm not a fan of having clashing red and green on my nails. This nail look doesn't scream Christmas, but I definitely think it gets the message across. It was a pretty easy manicure and I always love how the ombre turns out.


xox
base-Maybelline Express Finish Onyx Rush
silver tree-Rimmel Long Lasting Pro Pure Silver
silver glitter-OPI How's It Snowin?
green glitter- Ive had for so long the label rubbed off..sorry!


1 comment:

  1. hey Ash!! Glad u started a bloggy!! Um I love the nails! I am with u on the clashy red and green lol! I was into the lime green and red scene this Christmas for some reason lol! I love the color of ur nails...that's OPI?? Love the silverish bluish green and the tree is so cute with the diamond topper..u rocked it girl or should I say nailed it hahhahah see I can't stop being a dork!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete