Wednesday, December 11, 2013

outfit of the week

I used to post pictures of my outfit all the item. I enjoyed chronicling my outfits and checking back on my photos for inspiration. During this time, I lived at home and my mom was able to take full length photos of me. Thankfully the days of living at home are over (love ya mom!) and now I live with roommates. Although I am sure they would be happy to take my picture, it is just awkward. So for now, I am going to try to take weekly outfit photos in my gigantic mirror from Ikea. It's not great, but I guess I can't be picky. How do you other fashion bloggers photograph your outfits?


1: sweater-Macy's 2: chambray shirt-Target 3: skirt- H&M 4: knee highs-Forever21 5: boots-Lord & Taylor


Funny story about this outfit, I had just gotten this sweater over the weekend and wore it to work that Monday. Apparently- 2 other girls also had the same idea. I guess it's a good sweater!




2 comments: