Sunday, March 31, 2013

ankle strap sandals

A major trend for spring is ankle strap heels. I am a huge fan of these. They have super clean lines and are very simple. Because of this you can experiment with bold colors and metallic accents. The shoe really accentuates the leg and the wider the ankle strap the thinner your ankle looks. These sandals can be wore with a variety of looks, so don't be afraid to invest in an expensive pair that you love. I personally love them with a basically pencil skirt or rolled up boyfriend jeans.














I have picked up the below beauties from Target. I hope to feature a post with them once the weather gets warm!




3 comments:

  1. I don't own a pair but I love your selection!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes  

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit our fashion site for geeting high heels in each and in every style ..in each ankle strap heel style..!!

    ReplyDelete