Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter

So I know Easter is a few days away, but I couldn't wait to share these cute nails! I have gotten a LOT of compliments on them and they were relatively easy to do. I am not usually into holiday theme nails, but after looking on Pinterest I couldn't pass up the cute Easter designs. I also did my roommates nails (Last picture). I thought my nails were tiny, but hers are even tinier. Nonetheless, I like doing other peoples nails because I can be a little more detailed and creative then I could be on my own nails.  Hope you enjoy them, I personally love the little bunny and chick!

ps. the first picture is the best representation of the colors

xox



Sally's Xtreme Wear Green with Envy
OPI Japanese Rose Garden
Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams
Ulta no name
Sallys Xtreme Wear White

No comments:

Post a Comment