Tuesday, March 27, 2012

marble

I have to start out by saying I LOVE the look of these three colors for the marble. With marbling it is tricky because you have to find colors that have the right consistency for the water. These three luckily worked out just fine. Other times I have done marbling it has been a lot neater and defined, but I wanted this to be a little messier and more like tie dye. Marbling can be a little tricky, but its worth it in the end. If you want to try marbling, watch this tutorial Marble Nails. Everyone does it differently, sometimes if I'm marbling a few nails I put tape around them to make cleanup easier. I also didn't apply a basecoat this time & it seemed to turn out fine

xox


purple-OPI Purple Pamplona
green-Rimmel Green with Envy
gold-Sephora by OPI Already Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment