Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

Hey guys,

So these nails were inspired by Valentine's Day. I wasn't originally going to do them because I am not that into theme nails (esp ones about V-day), but I decided I wanted to try. The hearts were somewhat of a challenge and I did not originally want them open like that, but when I tried to fill them in you could see the strokes. I LOVE LOVE how the polka dots turned out because they look so clean and simple. You'll notice in the picture that when I put the top coat on the hearts, the burgundy ran into the pink. I let it dry for a while, so I don't know why it happened -__-, but I didn't have the patience to do it again.

xox


dark base/hearts-Revlon Raisin Rage
light base- OPI Japanese Rose Garden
dots-Sally Hansen White On

1 comment: